MedTechLabs in Corona Times
Three quick questions to Peta Sjölander.
1. How has the corona pandemic affected MedTechLabs?
– MedTechLabs carries on as normal – those of us who can are working from home. But the research, education and support activities continue as before.
2. What long term consequences can you see for the centre?
– Of course, no one wishes for this situation, but it has prompted collaboration opportunities across our three programmes. For instance, chest CT-imaging is of great importance in COVID-19 diagnosis, and AI solutions could improve early detection and therefore outcomes.
3. What do you do at MedTechLabs to keep up the energy?
– There is a lot of energy amongst scientists right now, worldwide. MedTechLabs has much to contribute.